Rennes University has advertised for a short-term postdoctoral position (18 months) starting from March 2018. The postdoctoral project will be part of the research network Mapping Architectural Criticism. The candidate’s scientific project, covering a period which can range from the beginning of the 19th century to the 21st century, will comprise an international dimension and relate to the study of notional transfers, international circulations and cultural transfers, following a multi-disciplinary approach. This may include different study areas: Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia, according to the candidate’s own research experience.
In addition to carrying out an individual research project, a strong involvement in the collective activities and research projects is required.
- Project Title: Architectural Criticism, an intellectual and material cartography
- Research Fields: Architectural History, Architectural Criticism
- Work Place: Rennes
- Research Laboratory: Research Team Histoire et Critique des Arts (EA 1279)
- UBL Research Department: Arts Culture Création Patrimoine ACCP
- Head(s) of the Scientific Project: Hélène Jannière
- Offer type: Postdoctoral Researcher (short term contract, 18 months, full time)
- Hiring Institution: Rennes 2 University
- Application deadline: January 14th, 2018
- Job Starting Date: From March 1st, 2018